One can only guess what is to come, when a certain mad man is found roaming the summer garden for the 5th year in a row!!
Is it him?
Through the flowers??
I spy that hat!
Could it mean that the 5th annual Mad Tea Party is around the corner???
A whisper in the wind.
Followed by -
A slurp of curious flower tea!
A yessssssssssss whips through breezes...
He clinks tea cups and chats up a storm...
With who? With whom?
Oh yes, it's true!!
The pen of Lewis Carroll brings us back...
The Mad Hatter sings as he plays!
It's a hauntingly beautiful tune, can you hear it?
It speaks of having consulted with the sunflower king about our next tea party!
Come for tea, oh do please, says he!!
Bring your friends!
Your loved ones!
Oh, anyone you'd like, he exclaims!
But most importantly, bring yourself!!
Notice how yourself, ends in elf?
All of a sudden, he jumps out of his seat, and dances!
We chase him about, deep into the garden...
As he invites us to the
Mad Tea Party!!!
Follow me, he sings out loud...
Can you believe it is our 5th annual Mad Tea Party???
This is so exciting!!!
Save the date for
July 28th, 2012
A huge celebration must ensue, don't you think???
Get out your fancy schmancy pretties!!
Put on your extra ruffled bloomers and super fluffy skirts!
Get out your best trousers, and a coat with tails!
I can't wait to see you through the looking glass...
Sweet Treats Galore!!!
Here is the flyer to use on your blog:
(Click on image, then simply save it, and use)
Below is the button to use in your sidebar:
Wondering what to do if you sign up?
If you are signing up to participate in the Mad Tea Party all you have to do is leave me a comment, with your blog link, stating that you wish to join in...
Then follow these 7 bits of advice (err, rules)...
1) Share the flyer and/or the button on your blog as soon as possible and link back to me. I will then add your name to the "Mad Tea Partiers" list in my LEFT hand side bar, and link back to you.
2) On the day of the party, Saturday July 28th 2012, please make sure to post a Mad Tea Party post of your own, on your blog, linking to me. Other partiers will be visiting you on that date.
3) IMPORTANT - On the day of the party, after you have your own Mad Tea Party blog post up and running, please leave a comment at my Mad Tea Party post, including your "Actual Party Link." It will serve as an archive of all partier links.
4) Blog hop with the other partiers on the day of the event and have a mad blast!
5) The party usually lasts two days or more. Leave your blog post up for a couple of days if you can. It will take folks several days to make visits.
6) For a more enjoyable and easy visit for your guests, please consider removing word verification for comments during the party. This will make things so much easier for everyone.
7) Double check the list to make sure your name is on it, if you want it to be :)
Note: If you sign up, please make sure you post a party post on your blog for Saturday July 28th. If you sign up and later find that you can't make the event, please let me know as soon as possible, and I will remove your name from the list.
You have lots of time to sign up, right up until the very last moment if need be, we are flexible.
If you don't have a blog it's okay, you are invited to visit with us here and at participating blogs on the day of the event.
I hope you can make it!
I am so happy to be able to host this event for a 5th year!!
Let's make is a mad blast!
I am giddy wacky excited!!
Thanks for being so great!!
If you'd like, you can visit past Mad Tea Parties here.
(Don't forget to sign up by leaving a comment with your link, fun fun!!)
For the first time ever, after years of folks asking, and years of us thinking about it, A Fanciful Twist is accepting sponsors!! We have freed up a huge space in the right hand side bar -->
(and have just added our first sponsor)
Exciting adventures, with grand hopes and plans for continued blogging fun!!