Okay so, here is the plan.
You and me, and all of us.
October 27, 2012
Of the most magical, crazy, wonderful, enchanted, whimsical, out of this world variety.
Because, you are invited, invited inviiiited!!!!!!!!!
That's, October 27th, Saturday - right here.
Halloween Blog Party, number 5!
Can you believe it????
Are you excited?
Even a teensy weensy bit?
I sure hope so!
I have not had my socks knocked off with this year's Halloween magazines on newstands and such.
So, I think we need to get together and make our own magic.
When I think Halloween, I want serious Halloween.
I want sparkles oozing out of my pores.
I want pumpkins beyond galore.
I want the hugest caramel apples ever.
I want, I want....
I want major Halloween festivities.
I want twinkly lights coming out of my ears.
I want black lace dragging behind me down the street.
I want to bathe in a tub of candy corns.
I want to wear all the jewels I can, all at once.
I want black lipstick covered in fairy dust.
None of this, non-magical Halloween stuff I am seeing commercially.
Halloween is not supposed to be sensible.
For Pete's sake.
Hello wicked mayhem?
I want, SERIOUS Halloween makings.
If you are a Halloween lover, you get what I mean.
I know you do.
I am already trying out some wardrobe pieces.
These dresses do not come from my Halloween stash.
They come from my everyday wardrobe stash.
We gotta do this.
Everyone is invited.
E V E R Y O N E.
Yes, fur too.
Make sure you can jump and twirl in your frock...
Call upon some ghostly goooooodness!!!
I wish I could inherit an old scary mansion with an attic filled to the brim with treasure, and ghosts!!
Imagine? We could have a real party there!
But for now...
Oh please say yes!!!
Won't you join us virtually?
Below is this year's flyer and button.
Click on each image, which will open in a new window. After the new window opens, click on the larger image again, to see it in full size.
Then, just click and save each image to your computer.
And use them on your own blog.
If you have been a part of a blog party before, and you have your own blog, you know the drill.
But here are the rules again, just in case.
Wondering what to do if you sign up?
If you are signing up to participate in the Halloween Party all you have to do is leave me a comment, with your blog link, stating that you wish to join in.
Then follow these 7 bits of advice (err, rules)...
1) Share the flyer and/or the button on your blog as soon as possible and link back to me. I will then add your name to the "Halloween Partiers" list in my LEFT hand side bar (which will go up in a couple of days), and link back to you.
2) On the day of the party, Saturday October 27, 2012, please make sure to post a Halloween Party post of your own, on your blog, linking to me. Other partiers will be visiting you on that date.
3) IMPORTANT - On the day of the party, after you have your own Halloween blog post up and running, please leave a comment at my Halloween Party post, including your "Actual Party Link." It will serve as an archive of all partier links.
4) Blog hop with the other partiers on the day of the event and have a wickedly delicious blast!
5) The party usually lasts two days or more. Leave your blog post up for a couple of days if you can. It will take folks several days to make visits.
6) For a more enjoyable and easy visit for your guests, please remove word verification for comments during the party. This will make things so much easier for everyone, and allow people to easily comment on your blog.
7) Double check the list to make sure your name is on it, if you want it to be :)
Note: If you sign up, please make sure you post a party post on your blog for Saturday October 27th. If you sign up and later find that you can't make the event, please let me know as soon as possible, and I will remove your name from the list.
You have lots of time to sign up, right up until the very last moment if need be, we are flexible.
If you don't have a blog it's okay, you are invited to visit with us here and at participating blogs on the day of the event.
Hope you can join in!!!
ps: My shop is stuffed with Halloween goodies.
Spell and potion labels, cards and original art, take a peek...♥