It's time, it's time!!
Time to make plans for....
Our 6th annual Mad Tea Party!!
What's that we hear???
The curious sound of 3 wheels on desert earth...
And that tune...
Always that tune.
With the scent of petals on the wind...
He arrived singing come one come all!!!
To the 6th annnnnnuuuual!!!
With Alice, the rabbit, me and the mouse too...
So many of us, wish to have you...!
With magic in hand, he made that great wish!
That many of you will be there this year, with no chance to miss!
A time for your very own Wonderland, brought right to life!
Cake and tea and endless delights!
A summer fête.
A soirée for a day!
(or two or three)
Plunk on the keys, sing hip hip hooooooray!
Off he goes, his invites in hand...
Magic looming all over the land.
He shimmers with glee!
And invite for all of us, for you and for me!!
Is that what it says?
Cordially invited to stand on your head!
(if you wish that is)
Two lumps or three, in your Wonderland tea?
Saturday July 13, 2013
He's sneaky, he's swift, as mad hattered as can be!
He's the messenger, the mad man, the curious he!
I can't wait, I can't wait!
For this year's mad tea party!!!
I look forward to it each year, it inspires and overjoys me!
He sped off as quickly as he did appear...
Inviting us all, oh dear oh dear!
I hope we can all be there, oh yes, yes sireeeee!
With ruffles and pinafores and parasols, oh my!
What to do if you'd like to join...?
The rules go like this, you see...
Wondering what to do if you sign up?
If you are signing up to participate in the Mad Tea Party all you have to do is leave me a comment, with your blog link, stating that you wish to join in.
Then follow these 7 bits of advice (err, rules)...
1) Share the flyer and/or the button on your blog as soon as possible and link back to me. I will then add your name to the "Mad Tea Partiers" list in my left hand side bar, and link back to you.
2) On the day of the party, Saturday July 13th 2013, please make sure to post a Mad Tea Party post of your own, on your blog, linking to me. Other partiers will be visiting you on that date.
3) IMPORTANT - On the day of the party, after you have your own Mad Tea Party blog post up and running, please leave a comment at my Mad Tea Party post, including your "Actual Party Link." It will serve as an archive of all partier links.
4) Blog hop with the other partiers on the day of the event and have a mad blast!
5) The party usually lasts two days or more. Leave your blog post up for a couple of days if you can. It will take folks several days to make visits.
6) For a more enjoyable and easy visit for your guests, please remove word verification (captcha) for comments during the party. This will make things so much easier for everyone.
7) Double check the list to make sure your name is on it, if you want it to be :)
Note: If you sign up, please make sure you post a party post on your blog for Saturday July 13th. If you sign up and later find that you can't make the event, please let me know as soon as possible, and I will remove your name from the list.
You have lots of time to sign up, right up until the very last moment if need be, we are flexible.
If you don't have a blog it's okay, you are invited to visit with us here and at participating blogs on the day of the event.
Here is this year's Flyer for your blog -
And, button for your sidebar.
Just click and save to your computer to use.
Please do save the date if you can.
Saturday July 13, 2013
It's mad, it's fun, it's wonderful!
I love Mad Tea Party season!!!
Hope you can make it!
Any comments or questions, I'll answer anything you'd like in the comments section.
Here is a list of Mad Tea Parties we have had.
If you visit older parties, look in the comments sections to see links to everyone who participated and their own parties.
Okay so, guess what?
For some reason some of your comments and my responses, went into a spam folder, and never got published
All my own comments to some of you, for the last couple weeks, were in spam.
And some of yours.
I just resuscitated them.
But they got published all jumbled, and some of them, were of some of you saying you wanted to be part of the mad tea party. So please please please, if you don't see your name on the list, let me know and I will fix it right away, k?
I would never leave anyone off the list intentionally, ever.
Typepad is working to fix the issue.
Added a little mad tea party print to the shop in celebration...