It's time to talk about Halloween partying, woooo hoooo!!!
Haunted tea-time is on the menu for sure!
Can you believe this is our 6th Halloween party?!
You can visit any past parties here.
Better late than never they say ;)
Pointy hats unite!!
With treats and tricks galore!!!!
Won't you join us in a few days???
Saturday October 26th.
Here is this year's flyer and button.
Just click on it for the larger version, and then click and save to your computer to use on your own blog.
Wondering what to do if you sign up?
If you are signing up to participate in the Halloween Party all you have to do is leave me a comment, with your blog link, stating that you wish to join in.
Then follow these 7 bits of advice (err, rules)...
1) Share the flyer and/or the button on your blog as soon as possible and link back to me. I will then add your name to the "Halloween Partiers" list in my LEFT hand side bar (which will go up soon), and link back to you.
2) On the day of the party, Saturday October 26, 2013, please make sure to post a Halloween Party post of your own, on your blog, linking to me. Other partiers will be visiting you on that date.
3) IMPORTANT - On the day of the party, after you have your own Halloween blog post up and running, please leave a comment at my Halloween Party post, including your "Actual Party Link." It will serve as an archive of all partier links.
4) Blog hop with the other partiers on the day of the event and have a wickedly delicious blast!
5) The party usually lasts two days or more. Leave your blog post up for a couple of days if you can. It will take folks several days to make visits.
6) For a more enjoyable and easy visit for your guests, please remove word verification for comments during the party. This will make things so much easier for everyone, and allow people to easily comment on your blog.
7) Double check the list to make sure your name is on it, if you want it to be :)
Note: If you sign up, please make sure you post a party post on your blog for Saturday October 26th. If you sign up and later find that you can't make the event, please let me know as soon as possible, and I will remove your name from the list.
If you don't have a blog it's okay, you are invited to visit with us here and at participating blogs on the day of the event.
Hope you can join in!!!
I probably won't go crazy bonkers with my party, since I am still recovering.
And so sorry for the short timing.
But, you are free to share whatever you wish, big party or small, we love you all ♥
Hope to see you there ;)