It's time, it's time, can you even believe it?
Time for our 7th annual Mad Tea Party!
I saw you know who in the garden preparing.
I promise, it's true!
Sound the music, get the key!
It's time to unlock the magic.
Oh that silhouette in the distance!
Behind the pink roses below.
It's him, it's him!
The Mad Hatter himself, up to all of his yearly shenanigans!
Get inspired, get excited.
Tell all your friends.
Let's dance, let's sip galore!
I am soooo excited for this time of year!
It's one of the bestest times of all.
Filled with as much magic as your imagination wishes.
Join us if you would like.
You are cordially invited for certain!
If you have a blog, join in on your blog, and if you don't, just peek in at your own leisure.
(details and rules below)
Saturday July 12, 2014, don't be late ;-)
Here is this year's flyer that you are free to use on your blog.
Click on it to open, then click on it again to view it in its large view.
Then simply right click and copy it to your computer for your use.
Do the same thing for your sidebar button below.
Aren't you excited?
If you are new to this, or need a refresher....
Wondering what to do if you sign up?
If you are signing up to participate in the Mad Tea Party all you have to do is leave me a comment, with your blog link, stating that you wish to join in.
I will then add your name to the right hand sidebar list of partiers.
Then please follow these 7 bits of advice (err, rules).
1) Share the flyer and/or the button on your blog as soon as possible and link back to me. I will then add your name to the "Mad Tea Partiers" list in my right hand side bar, and link back to you.
2) On the day of the party, Saturday July 12th 2014, please make sure to post a Mad Tea Party post of your own, on your blog, linking to me. Other partiers will be visiting you on that date.
3) IMPORTANT - On the day of the party, after you have your own Mad Tea Party blog post up and running, please leave a comment at my Mad Tea Party post, including your "Actual Party Link." It will serve as an archive of all partier links.
4) Blog hop with the other partiers on the day of the event and have a mad blast!
5) The party usually lasts two days or more. Leave your blog post up for a couple/few days if you can. It will take folks several days to make visits.
6) For a more enjoyable and easy visit for your guests, please remove word verification (captcha) for comments during the party. This will make things so much easier for everyone.
And, allow people to comment without having to sign in, just by leaving a name and url please.
7) Double check the list to make sure your name is on it, if you want it to be :)
Note: If you sign up, please make sure you post a party post on your blog for Saturday July 12th. If you sign up and later find that you can't make the event, please let me know as soon as possible, and I will remove your name from the list.
If I visit your blog and you don't have a post up, I am sorry, but I will have to remove your name from the list.
You have lots of time to sign up, right up until the very last moment if need be, we are flexible.
If you don't have a blog it's okay, you are invited to visit with us here and at participating blogs on the day of the event.
It's finally MTP season!!
ps: If you would like to see previous parties or party invites, click here.