The time is here, the time is near!
For our 8th annual virtual mad tea party!
Can you believe it's true?
Not only that but it's extra special, as it is the 150th anniversary of Alice in Wonderland ♥
Isn't that amazing?
Tales and top hats and magic galore!
White rabbits, never on time.
But I bet you will be, for sipping and clinking and nibbling all day!?
Get out your tea sets.
Iron your bloomers!
We're all so excited and hoping to all hopes that you'll join is.
It's time for imaginations and story telling and madness abound.
Even pine cones as zinnias line the path ground.
I wonder what the hatter has planned for us this year?
Do you know white rabbit?
I'm sure there's stacks of tea cups filled with the tea of your choice.
And sweets and whimsy and enchantments for certain.
Oh yes yes, without question, for certain.
Kindred friends will gather and share their love...
For tea party goodness and a tale so beloved.
The characters of A Fanciful Twist are peeking out.
Getting excited for their yearly delight.
We've saved you a seat, so join us if you can.
Saturday July 11th, make it a plan.
We'd be ever so ever so ever so glad.
If you did and could and would, oh do!
Jeweled flower petal tea is waiting for you.
Take the key and tumble down...
To our 8th annual mad tea party in town!!
Below is this year's flyer, just click it to open in a larger window.
Then right click and save to your computer to use on your own blog.
Same for the button below.
Wondering what to do if you sign up?
The mad tea party is open to anyone with a blog who wants to host their own blog event the day of the tea party. It's basically a traditional blog hop.
However, if you do not have a blog you can still come here on the day of the event and watch it all happen.
If you are signing up to participate in the Mad Tea Party all you have to do is leave me a comment below, with your blog link, stating that you wish to join in.
I will then add your name to the sidebar list of partiers.
Next, please follow these rules...
1) Share the flyer and/or the button on your blog as soon as possible and link back to me. I will then add your name to the "Mad Tea Partiers" list in my blog side bar and link back to you.
2) On the day of the party, Saturday July 11th 2015, please make sure to post a Mad Tea Party post of your own, on your blog, linking to me. Other partiers will be visiting you on that date.
3) IMPORTANT - On the day of the party, after you have your own Mad Tea Party blog post up and running, please leave a comment at my Mad Tea Party post, including your "Actual Party Link." It will serve as an archive of all partier links.
4) Blog hop with the other partiers on the day of the event and have a mad blast!
5) The party usually lasts two days or more. Leave your blog post up for a couple/few days if you can. It will take folks several days to make visits.
6) For a more enjoyable and easy visit for your guests, please remove word verification (captcha) for comments during the party. This will make things so much easier for everyone.
And, allow people to comment without having to sign in, just by leaving a name and/or url please.
7) Double check the list to make sure your name is on it if you want it to be because I may make a mistake :)
Note: If you sign up, please make sure you post a party post on your blog for Saturday July 11th. If you sign up and later find that you can't make the event, please let me know as soon as possible, and I will remove your name from the list.
If I visit your blog and you don't have a post up, I am sorry, but I will have to remove your name from the list.
You have lots of time to sign up, right up until the very last moment if need be, we are flexible.
If you don't have a blog it's okay, you are invited to visit with us here and at participating blogs on the day of the event.
MTP season here we come ♥
I'm so excited, we hope you can make it!!
ps: To see past parties and party invites click here.