Fancy finding you here at the top of the rabbit hole.
Care to jump in with me?
It's almost time, time for tea, tea and treats, treats and tea.
It's true, It's true, it's time you see!
Take my hand, and down we go.
Tumble tumbling to and fro...
Ding dong dingggg!
Oh it's true, it really is.
Our yearly tea time fun event.
All our friends are waiting through the garden gate...
You know the drill!
It's time so don't be late, be late be late!!
Let the magic and imagination unfold.
The rabbit's here just in time I'm told!
Grab your cup to start the journey.
In just a few weeks we'll be clinking and twirling!
It's the bestest time, such goodness, such glee!
Time to let enchantment unfold for you, and you and meee!
What is summer without a mad tea party I ask?
The dishes are stacked, the kettle is on.
It's our 9th annual event, can you believe it?
Oh my, oh me!
Like a dream, we get to go there.
A party of our own making, come on in won't you?
Let the fun begin!
You host yours and I host mine and we all share on that special time!
But when oh, oh when, oh when will it be?
Saturday July 23rd, 2016, mark the date.
Here is a dandy little flyer I made up for the festivities.
I'm so excited, it's time more than well spent at this special event.
Wouldn't you say?
So, here we gooooooooooo!
These flyers and buttons below are for you to use on your blog.
You know the drill by now, but perhaps you've forgotten or it's your first soiree?
Copy the button and/or flyer to your own computer.
Use the large image for blog posts so that it will not be pixelated.
The small image for sidebars.
To save the images yourself do the following:
Click on the large flyer image and it will open in a new window.
Click on the flyer again and it will show you the largest size available.
Then simply right click on image and save to your computer to use on your own blog.
(do the same for the small flyer button)
That's how to save the flyers, but here are the rest of the party details.
Wondering what to do if you sign up?
The mad tea party is open to anyone with a blog who wants to host their own blog event the day of the tea party. It's basically a traditional blog hop.
However, if you do not have a blog you can still come here on the day of the event and watch it all happen.
If you are signing up to participate in the Mad Tea Party all you have to do is leave me a comment below, with your blog link, stating that you wish to join in.
I will then add your name to the sidebar list of partiers.
Next, please follow these rules...
1) Share the flyer and/or the button on your blog as soon as possible and link back to me. I will then add your name to the "Mad Tea Partiers" list in my blog side bar and link back to you.
2) On the day of the party, Saturday July 23rd 2016, please make sure to post a Mad Tea Party post of your own on your blog, then link back to me. Other partiers will be visiting you on that date.
3) IMPORTANT - On the day of the party, after you have your own Mad Tea Party blog post up and running, please leave a comment at my Mad Tea Party post, including your "Actual Party Link." It will serve as an archive of all partier links.
(most partiers post their party at 12 a.m. because of time differences with partiers around the world)
4) Blog hop with the other partiers on the day of the event and have a mad blast!
5) The party usually lasts two days or more. Leave your blog post up for a couple/few days if you can. It will take folks several days to make visits. Sometimes a whole week. Remember the more folks you visit, the more that will visit you. Such a great time to make blog friends!
6) For a more enjoyable and easy visit for your guests, please remove word verification (captcha) for comments during the party. This will make things so much easier for everyone.
And, allow people to comment without having to sign in, just by leaving a name and/or url please.
7) Double check the list to make sure your name is on it if you want it to be because I may make a mistake :)
Note: If you sign up, please make sure you post a party post on your blog for Saturday July 23rd. If you sign up and later find that you can't make the event, please let me know as soon as possible, and I will remove your name from the list.
If I visit your blog and you don't have a post up, I am sorry, but I will have to remove your name from the list.
You have lots of time to sign up, right up until the very last moment if need be, we are flexible.
If you don't have a blog it's okay, you are invited to visit with us here and at participating blogs on the day of the event.
MTP season here we come ♥
I'm so excited, we hope you can make it!!