It's true, it's true!
Something wickedly wonderful this way comes!
Time to get out our masks and ruffled frocks!
Could it really be that time already?
Of tricks and treats and magic galore?
Why, yes it is!
It is time for our 7th annual Halloween Party!!!
Dust off your brooms, hand wash your stockings...
Lace up your blackest ribboned shoes!
Light some candles, doll up the mantle!
Get out your most tarnished sugar pot for your spookiest guests!
Dust off a top hat, a pointy hat too!
But, watch out for your head.
Pumpkin babes, that includes you!
It's that time of the year, for frolic and magic galore.
Throw out everything conventional, replace it with nonsense and s'mores!
I heard that some of the guests have started their journey through the haunted pumpkin patch forest.
They want to be here in time for the festivities, of course.
Please note, it wouldn't be a smashing soiree if you didn't join in too, this much is certain.
Please accept this invite, from me to you.
Won't you, oh won't you?
Pointy hats win!!
I hope you can make it, I am deliriously excited!
October 25th 2014, for our 7th annual Halloween party.
Where on earth has the time gone?!
Here is this year's flyer.
Simply click on it for a larger view, then when it opens click on it again for an even larger view.
Then just save it to your computer and use it on your own blog.
Same instructions go for the button below.
If you have been a part of a blog party before, and you have your own blog, you know the drill.
But here are the rules again, just in case.
Wondering what to do if you sign up?
If you are signing up to participate in the Halloween Party all you have to do is leave me a comment, with your blog link, stating that you wish to join in.
Then follow these 7 bits of advice (err, rules)...
1) Share the flyer and/or the button on your blog as soon as possible and link back to me. I will then add your name to the "Halloween Partiers" list in my LEFT hand side bar, and link back to you.
2) On the day of the party, Saturday October 25, 2014, please make sure to post a Halloween Party post of your own, on your blog, linking to me. Other partiers will be visiting you on that date.
3) IMPORTANT - On the day of the party, after you have your own Halloween blog post up and running, please leave a comment at my Halloween Party post, including your "Actual Party Link." It will serve as an archive for all time, and your link will be there for anyone to visit as time goes by.
4) Blog hop with the other partiers on the day of the event and have a wickedly delicious blast!
5) Try to leave your blog post up for a few days if you can. It will take folks several days to make visits.
6) For a more enjoyable and easy visit for your guests, when possible please remove word verification for comments during the party. This will make things so much easier for everyone, and allow people to easily comment on your blog.
7) Double check the list to make sure your name is on it, if you want it to be :)
Note: If you sign up, please make sure you post a party post on your blog for Saturday October 25th. If you sign up and later find that you can't make the event, please let me know as soon as possible, and I will remove your name from the list.
You have lots of time to sign up, right up until the very last moment if need be, we are flexible.
If you don't have a blog it's okay, you are invited to visit with us here at my blog and at participating blogs on the day of the event.
Hope you can join in!!!
I am soooooo excited.
ps: If you would like to get some ideas or inspiration, visit here to see parties from years past.
pss: I also have a pinterest board dedicated to Autumn & Halloween with gobs of delights, right here.
I am so excited for all that comes with this wonderful autumn season!